Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snowmobile...

Greetings Loved Ones! Lets take a journey...

Well, it finally happened. I actually got out of my house today. FINALLY. My stir crazed self had started to write cryptic messages all over the walls. It was time to get out. YIKES.

I tumbled out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen, poured myself a cup of ambition and decided that enough is enough. Today was the day that I would head back into civilization. Look out world!

That has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to use that Dolly Parton quote.

Bold
10.) PEOPLE WHO ARE "INTO" FASHION.
Just because you have watched "Project Runway", shopped at a thrift store, or most of your wardrobe is from Forever 21 doesn't qualify you to be an expert on fashion. I saw "The Devil Wears Prada", too.

I would like to think that I have "decent to good" taste in what I wear. "Decent", meaning i know what my sizes are at most stores and "good", meaning I try and steer clear of acid wash jeans. That being stated, I'm no fashion expert. I wear what Express tells me to.

Now, I know that there are some people out there who can legitimately say that they enjoy the culture surrounding the fashion industry. They have favorite designers, keep up with current lines from different design houses, know what's in, what's out and what's next. THIS AIN'T ABOUT YA'LL.

I'm looking at the people who think that a marathon of "What Not To Wear" makes them Tim Gunn.

Yes, I watch Project Runway.

11.) STARBUCKS?!
I guess I just cant really see the point in spending $525,600 on coffee.

I'm sorry about it. I really am.
Wanna meet at Starbucks to talk it out?

Shortly after high school, I worked for another coffee franchise that was not 'bucks. I'm not naming names, but if Dave Coulier had a coffee establishment and preferred the word "java" to "coffee"... I think you get the idea. Anyway, the reason I bring it up is because STARBUCKS DRINKERS ARE ANNOYING. They come up with INSANE coffee mixtures that are 1.) not on the menu and 2.) are ridiculously intricate and specific.

EX:
Me: Welcome To J*va D*ves! How can I help you?

Customer: Yeah, I need a Tall Caramel Frappuccino Latte with skim soy milk, extra shot of EXPRESSO, three pumps of fat free creamer and two packets of Sweet 'n Low.

Me: You just ordered a Starbucks drink. This is J*va D*ves.

Customer: Can't you make it anyway?

See how that could get annoying?

Starbucks is expensive, and fattening. The end.

12.)TONGUE RINGS.
They are:

Inappropriate in most professional situations.
Bad for your tooth enamel.
Slutty.
That's all on that one.


BYE!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your posts. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expresso...God bless em. When I hear someone say that it makes me think nails on a chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete